Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring Fever!

Now that Valentine's Day is over, Spring is right around the corner. And it couldn't come soon enough in my opinion! So, in honor of the upcoming day, I'm posting some of my favorite Spring Looks with a Looks For Less thrown in there for fun! Hope you enjoy!

Ok- you caught me! Some of the styles I posted pics of have been discontinued since I made these pages (Especially in the case of Forever 21. Those guys rotate their styles like they're ADD crack junkies!), but I've included links to looks that are very similar. So I hope you'll forgive me! And move fast if you intend to buy these! Places like Charlotte Russe and Forever 21 wont keep these styles for long!

1. Melody Dress, Kate Spade- $445, 2. Bonjour Knit Top- $16.90, 3. Mint Cardigan- $24.90, 4. J. Crew New Look 22- $N/A, 5.   Oval Earrings- $4.80
Love the ice-cream pastels in these looks! So fun! The touch of pink tights make a normally traditional dress very funky! I think this old-school bike is so cute! I've always loved the way J. Crew knows how to dress up everyday, casual fabrics with flashy sequins in a way that just works, and the different tints of blue are so cozy and calming. I've also been noticing this awesome makeup trend of having a soft, tonal style with a bright shot of lipstick thrown in to dress up a so-so look.



1. Lace Cuff Trench Coat- $39.50, 2. Western Corset Stretch Belt- $9.50, 3. Darling Daisy Shift Dress- $34.50, 4. Pins & Needles Lace Dress- $69

Lace! I'm loving this trend! I can't wait to pair this dress with a denim or short leather jacket.


1. Knit Waves Dress- $68 2. Chiffon Strappy Slip- $68, 3. Two Tone Tights- $14
Stripes! #1 is a great new take on the stripes trend going on right now. I like the 2nd dress because it has an old world/French/Gigi feel to it that brings me back to my childhood while still being modern- sexy and classic. When I first saw these two-tone tights I actually stopped the girl who was wearing them to ask where she got them! Of course, I immediately went and bought them! I wore them to work and everyone at the office was stopping me every few seconds to make me spin and show off my legs- I felt totally scandalous and way cooler than my usual self.

Gigi!



The Look: All Saints Look #91, For Less: Spring Break Wooden Wedge- $35.50
  Love the look of tight pants paired with tall sandals- it really elongates the legs and dresses up a typically casual look. BTW- the shoes pictured for All Saints are no longer on their website but these would normally sell for well into the $200 range. Which is why I'm all the more impressed with Charlotte Russe's shoe collection! They keep coming up with very modern, architectural looks that I'm totally falling for!


The Look: All Saints Look #90, For Less: Ruched Ankle Pants- $17.80

I just discovered All Saints, the amazing (and expensive!) British brand that's ultra modern, cool, and casual. So, of course, I'm obsessed with trying to recreate their looks at a price sane people can actually afford.





The Look: Counting Angles Dress- $168, For Less: Knit Abstract Dress- $13.80- again out of stock from Forever 21, but here's a close 2nd! (I was really proud of this find too!) Or try this: Ikat Chiffon Dress- $13.50!

















The Look: Extended Shirt Dress- $198, For Less: Jersey Jumpsuit- $29.50
 Sigh. It seems that the original jersey jumpsuit I found on Forever 21 is now out of stock. Hopefully they will be re-stocking it soon, but until then, here's a jersey jumpsuit from Old Navy that's still pretty snazy!



The Look: BCBG Suede Cutout Wedge- $98, For Less: 1. Suedette Cage Wedge- $29.80, 2.  Runway Strapped Bootie- $32.50
Ok. I might be slightly obsessed with shoes right now. But you would be too if you'd been wearing the same boots all winter! I long for sandals and a pretty pedicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment