Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide

Well this is a long time coming, but what can I say? Getting ready for the holidays is no mean feat!
After 13 dozen cookies, 11 packages, 1 hour in the Post Office and countless hours pounding the pavement for the perfect (and inexpensive) gift, I'm finally posting a Gift Guide. Hope you enjoy! Pretty Shinys Yayyyy!

1. Nordicware Commercial Heritage Bundt Pan-$44,  Just love those grooves  2. UO Tortoiseshell Watch-$28, Digging this classic menswear style in a modern look  3. Swissgold Coffee Filter-$30, Some girls ask for a gold ring, I want a gold coffee filter! haha  4. Jelly by Bompass & Parr-$18, I'm like, Whoa  5. Domino: The Book of Decorating-$22, More Pretties!  6. Kitchenaid Mixer-$200, Dare to dream- sigh  7. Nifty Napkins-$32, I can totally see me using these in my kitchen- love  8. Aerobie 80R08 AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker-$25 not really a true espresso maker, but it allegedly makes a near perfect cup of coffee, and you can't beat that price!





No comments:

Post a Comment