Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cellulite

In my quest to eradicate all cellulite from my body, I have learned many interesting things...  For instance, women's fat tissue is composed differently than men's! And we are blessed by having our fat connected to our skin tissue (instead of having it sit beneath the surface of our skin, like men's fat does). Yayyyyy us. The result is that lovely thing called CELLULITE!


In the last year I have noticed cellulite emerging in, not only my butt and thighs (fairly normal), but also my stomach and calves?! WTF?! So while I know anti-cellulite creams etc are only temporary solutions, I will attempt to battle this any way I can! Exercise and weight loss should provide a more permanent solution though, which I am already on top of.


In the meantime, I have started the Fat Girl Slim regimen today! (Horrible name, I know!) The scent of this anti-cellulite lotion is minty and slightly medicinal. It seems to absorb quickly and makes my pores feel open and my skin tingly. It costs about $34 including tax, from Sephora. (Yikes!) And it contains caffeine- the latest rage in anti-cellulite/wrinkle cream.


Now, on most of my online research, this product received rave reviews and the users could see results in one week! The instructions read that you should use this twice a day, rubbing the affected area for 20-30 seconds. I'm assuming this helps to break up those pesky fat cells clumping up in my skin.
Well, I'm the kind of person who likes to try things out for myself, so we'll see if it actually follows through on it's boasts. If so, I may quickly become a fan of this product, despite it's somewhat pricey tag.


However, if anyone knows of a better product, or has used Fat Girl Slim for themselves, please leave a comment or write to me and let me know! It would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment